Saturday, January 10, 2015

New for 2015

Tumbleweeds charts tumble out whenever.  They're not very regular as you can see.  

I have had this one ready for a while but the printers couldn't accommodate it toward the latter half of the year so it had to wait.

Tumbleweeds have a following which is why I won't quit doing them.  

Besides, they look good in our house.  :)


OK....so here is the design we ship this month.  It's called Broken Arrow Ranch.  

It even comes complete with a tiny bow-legged ranch hand!  

There is another Tumbleweed on the drawing board which I may release in the fall.

Happy Trails to You!

Diane


6 comments:

  1. These designs are just adorable. I just love them!

    (Of course, I love.everything you design,)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, I must tell you how very much I love these designs....they speak to me and my living here in Arizona...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think that's why they speak to me too. :)

      Delete
  3. I love this chart! It reminds me of the western movies I used to watch as a child. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete